PrimeService Insurance serves the Ontario community by first serving our team, empowering each individual to reach new heights in their career. Our Insurance Brokers and Support Staff work hand-in-hand with a mutual goal: To provide exceptional service and insurance solutions.
Our Support Staff receive ongoing training to support more than just our clients — they support our insurance company partners, and importantly, they support our Insurance Brokers. Insurance Brokers can focus on what matters most — serving their clients.
Producer to Leader Program
This program is designed for experienced Insurance Brokers, looking to excel in their career with the intention to open your own office in the next one to three years.
– Three phase development program to evolve from Producer to a Principal Broker
– Within 12 months manage and lead a team of Producers
– Expedited timeline to Branch ownership and launch
– Dedicated CSR support for 12 month transition period
– Start-Up Financing Options
– 3+ years Broker experience in Ontario
– Over $500,000 annual GWP with strong underwriting performance
– Proven track record of leadership skills and potential
– Commitment to insurance career and industry
– CAIB or CIP preferable
Producer Growth Program
Insurance Brokers looking to accelerate the size and scope of their P&C book of business with access to markets and office support.
– Dedicated coaching to find efficiencies in your workflow to enable premium growth
– Signing bonus + Assigned Support for the first 12 months transition period
– Book ownership
– The right candidate can transition into the Producer Leader Program if desired
– 1 year minimum Broker experience in Ontario
– Strong communication skills with ability to simplify complex ideas
– Excellent attention to detail and capacity for learning
Producer Start Program
Jumpstart your career as an Insurance Broker with the coaching and mentorship you need to succeed.
– Dedicated Producer Leader to review your work and enable your success
– Competitive commission structure
– Path to Book ownership
– RIBO license required
– Must be a self-starter with a mind for marketing yourself to obtain clients
– Strong desire to advise and serve clients
– Desire to learn everyday with excellent attention to detail
Producer Assistant / Account Manager
This role is fully ‘work-from-home’ & applicants from all over Ontario are welcomed! As a Producer Assistant / Account Manager, the candidate will act as a liaison between our customers, the insurance companies, and an Account Executive. Extensive training is provided to give you the support to succeed.