Preloader Close
  • 803-150 Commerce Valley Drive West, Thornhill, ON, L3T 7Z3
  • (905) 886-7277

Home Insurance

If you’re getting a mortgage to purchase a house or a condo, the lending institution will expect you to have home insurance. Do you still need home insurance when you’ve paid off your mortgage, or if you are just renting? Of course! Home insurance is there to cover a number of situations that could cost you your home and your hard-earned savings. When you purchase home insurance, you’ll be asked to provide information about each person living with you and each home you want covered. A number of factors will influence what rate we can offer you: your claims and insurance record, the age of the insured building, and where you live for instance. Your PrimeService broker will then help you select the amount of coverage and the coverage options most adapted to your needs.

Homeowner Insurance

Each policy includes three basic types of coverage
You can get additional coverage for earthquakes and sewer backup protection, or extend your coverage on any valuables (for condo owners and tenants too).

Condo Owner Insurance

Condo owner insurance is very similar to homeowner’s insurance.

Tenant Insurance

Renter’s insurance policies provide third-party liability, personal property, and additional living expenses coverage.
We’ll gladly answer any questions you have about home insurance, and can walk you through each section of your policy if this is your first time purchasing insurance. We also provide insurance for other types of dwellings.
You have questions? Call your PrimeService broker at (905) 886-7277
for all the details and our recommendations.